Monday 20 December 2010

Heavenly Sword Animated Short: Legend of the Sword

Since the start of term I've been looking at a lot of motion comics and so on for inspiration. A friend on the same course is making a motion comic and we had a discussion a few months ago over a few pints as to what the differences are. It seems to me that with the advances in software and the increasing popularity of motion comics in general the line between the two is becoming increasing hard to distinguish. I think this example from the PS3 game Heavenly Sword shows how techniques from the two worlds can sometimes collide. From a personal point of view these clips have been a major inspiration to me and have been extremely helpful in helping me understand how I might put my own project together.

No comments:

Post a Comment